Friday, October 27, 2006

What Happened to Gerry???


Something really weird happened to Gerry. I am starting to wonder if he has a twin or something, sort of like the kitten in the merrorw. He disappeared for the whole day, and then when I found him a gain (on my chair) he smelled REEL funny... sort of like how the beans smell. Also his fur was all fluffy. At first I wasn't sure if it was him- his fur is usually sticky from me puttin the bitey on him. An he used to be sorta brown, from draggin him around, you know? Anyway, I sniffed him A LOT and then gave him a little bitey on the neck.... after I bitey him a bit, he started to smell OK. AFter a couple days, I figured he was ok.

Tiggy's Mom said: I guess Tiggy has accepted Gerry after his bath. I found him inside her food dish today- I guess he was hungry!


ANd don't forget about Weekend Cat Blogging! Go and visit Kayak Soup for this week's roundup of kitties!
Here is the WCB List:
November 4- Lali from Lali et Cie.
November 11- Skeezix at Skeezix the Cat
November 18- Amar at Catsynth.
November 25- Robyn and Sanjee at Hot(m)Bc
December 2 – D at The Hidden Paw
December 9 – Miz D and the Angry Cat at Belly timber
December 16- Kitchen Mage
December 23-back here at chefsarahjane
December 30- Lisa at Champaign Taste

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww! Gerry wuz hungry an thirsty - so cute! Grr puts her purr-ahh-nah in the water bowl an we hasta keep washing him.

we wuz at Rosie & Cheeto's blog an saw yur comment 'bout yur momma going somewhere an needing sumbuddy ta look after you. our Lady isn't a pet sitter an can't stay anywhere on account of having 3 of us an 3 kids an a job, but if you effur needs anybuddy ta come offur daily an spend time feedin an playin an cleanin litter boxes, she'd be glad to - an fur free, cause we're nayburrs an she loves kitties. she also volunteers at the shelter in San Pedro when she can. just let us know if ya effur needs anyone.

Unknown said...

SO cute....
Tiggy, I will put your link up as soon as blogger decides I am allowed to.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see my cats aren't the only ones that put toys in their food dishes!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Tiggy is so sweet! I love that second picture...

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh Tiggy, sometimes beans are silly and they finks that stuff like our toys smells "funny" even when we knows they smells good. You just haf to keep putting the bitey on Gerry, rubbing him and putting him in your food dish. Then he'll smell good again.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

What a great friendship you have with Gerry! We love the picture of you together, and you're so generous to let him share your food. I'm glad that he smells good to you again. Moms have a funny sense of the word clean.

~J&B

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh that was furry nice of you to feeds Gerry right outta your food dish! We's glad your buddy gotted ofur smellin funny.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

I love the Gerry story. Isn't it nice when the toys and beds and blankets come out looking so clean and smelling so nice to us humans? How long before Gerry gets the water bowl dunk and hang dry? I know all of this first hand from mine plus all the shelter cats.
Love,
Bonnie in Virginia

a fluffy feline friend said...

Hi Tiggy. I discovered your blog yesterday through one of the other poodin blogs (can't remember which one!)

I know another Tiggy. She lives with Jasmine's parents. She's a cute little grey tabby too, but she's a lot older than you.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

The same thing also happens to our toys. But we get spit all over them again quickly.

Anonymous said...

tiggy i didnt know u have your very own blog! go easy on em tigs!!! your so cute, ahhhhhhh!!!!

Emma's Kat said...

Tiggy, you and Gerry look so sweet together!