Monday, October 30, 2006

The Man is home!

The Man came back! He goes 'away' a lot, and this time he was gone for a long time. I guess he was on a very long hunt, because he looked tired and dirty when he got back. He was pulling a big box-thing which is guess had his prey in it. I wish he would take me on his hunting trips, because I think I'm big enuff to help him bring down some game. I've been practising on Gerry, and I kill him almost every time. Also I know my teeth are sharper than The Man's teeth, and that must come in handy when you are hunting.

Anyway, I like it when The Man is home, because he stays up late so I have some company and he also gives me bean food almost every day (when Mommy isn't looking). Also, Mommy gets very upset when I put the bitey on her, but the Man doesn't seem to mind.

Here is a picture of me and The Man. Do you think he might me a Very Big Cat and not a bean at all???? Look at the whiskers on his face! You can't see it in the picture, but he has fur all over his body. An when he's sleepin, he makes a kinda purrin noise. What do you think?

9 comments:

barbie2be said...

tiggy, you are so cute! i will have to introduce you to my baby, Moo. :)

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Tiggy this is a very cute picture of you and your Daddy. You look very comfy.

Anonymous said...

if he's got fur an he purrs, he's a cat - yur rite. our Lady duzzn't mind if we put the bitey on her. she thinks it's cute. the only thing she's got a purroblem wif is when we claw her in the face when we's just tryin' ta do luv paws on her

Merlin said...

Yeah, I think he might be a cat too. Has he got your Mommy fooled? My Daddy purrs too, that's gotta make you wonder, huh?

Anonymous said...

Tiggy, yer man looks like he mite have a vary tasty face -- whut duz his face taste like?

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Tiggy, u've gotted a nice daddie, too. him looks like he likes u.

i's got my daddie wrapped 'round my little paw. hee-hee. betcha u do, too.

my daddie's furry, but not that furry. but he makes a noise kinda likes a purr, but not reely... sumtimes it be kinda loud 'n wakes me up.

Mr. Hendrix said...

ooo tiggy, you have such a nice man. daddy's wittle tiggy. it's nice he spoils you too.

O30T said...

Oh yeah he is definatly cat or at least a lot cat! Though I have not seen many cats that wear glasses but I guess its ok.

You look like a very happy boy in the Man's arms.

Catzee said...

He looks furry nice. Is he ticklin' yur tummy? I'd put the bitey on him if he did that ta me.