Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bad News

*****UPDATED****



Well, I figured out what Japan is... Grr's teenager wuz right, it is VERY far away. I found some bookmarks mommy saved on MY 'puter, here they are:

This one.
An this one.

The bookmarks had me very concerned, so I stay reel close to Mommy all day. She wuz reel busy cleanin the house an she also made a big pile of stuff in the sleepin room. Then late last night she was on the 'puter, and I wuz sitting in her lap, when she started talkin to the 'puter using sumfing called Skype. The 'puter talked back to her and I heard it say "Have a good flight!"

Now this is what The Man said to Mommy when she went away in the summer. I think she's gonna go to Japan! Last time she went away The Man stayed to clean my litter box. What if The Man goes too?

I'm furry concerned about this!!! Maybe I can go wif her...




UPDATE! I've bean watchin the beans reel close, an I figured out that only Mommy is goin to Japan. The Man is stayin here! So the good news is sumone will be cleanin my litter, but the bad news is Mommy is takin MY 'puter, and The Man is always usin his, so I probly won't get to post any fing until Mommy gets back. It's gonna be reel borin if I can't reed my frend's blogs. Anywon want to teleport over????


Eben tho fings here are looking bad, go and check out out all the other kitties at CatSynth. Here is the rest of the schedule:

November 25- Robyn and Sanjee at Hot(m)Bc
December 2 – D at The Hidden Paw
December 9 – Miz D and the Angry Cat at Belly timber
December 16- Kitchen Mage
December 23-back here at chefsarahjane
December 30- Lisa at Champaign Taste

17 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Mum has gone travelling but never that far away. Hope your beans have a safe trip, and find someone nice to teak care of you.

Merlin said...

I am sure that if they both leave somebody nice will take good care of you. If not, you come to my house!

Lisa said...

Tiggy is just the sweetest little thing! That photo with him by the computer is darling.

Have a great trip!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Tiggy's so beautiful!

Don't worry, your Mommy will come back and the person changing your litter box will surely be kind with you...

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Poor Tiggy all alone without your Mommy. Luckily the Man is there, but it is not the same. We hope your Mom will not be gone for long.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh, poor Tiggy. I know you'll miss your mommy, but your Man is staying and he'll love on you and spoil you bunches. Maybe your mommy will find you lotsa new toys and treatsies in Japan.
We'll send you lotsa good thoughts while your on baycation and you keep us updated when you can.
We hopes your mommy has a wunderful trip!

Victor Tabbycat said...

I hafn't been by lately cuz I didn't see "updated" by yur name on my blogroll! I's sorry!
My beans sumtimes go way, but always cum back. Mom says she'd nefur leaf me furefur an she tells me how many nights they'll be gone. I still try to sneak into the luggage, but as long as she has enuf of my fur on her fings, it's like I'm wif her.

Victor Tabbycat said...

If yur my bodyguard, you can't be goin to Japan wif yur beans. It's just not possible. Howefur, we can teleport ofur to visit.

Lux said...

Silky and I will teleport over when I'm feeling just a little better ... we'll have fun! You look so cute inside that purse!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We fought Japan sownded like bad noos, but we will teleport ofurr to see yoo, an yoo can come heer ennytime yoo wants.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Oh tiggy, yoo luk sooo sooo sad to hear how far away japan is. Gud thing yer luking on the brite side and eggsited to hang owt with the Man. Hopefully yoo will get to blog a little bit!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

I'll come over and visit, Tiggy. It's very cold here, and I bet your mom doesn't miss this Canadian weather at all when she's where you live.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Tiggy:
If you wanna, you can come and celebrate my gotcha day on December 31st. I'll be havin' an ice cream cake ...
DaisyMae Maus

Hot(M)BC said...

Tiggy, I'm gonna come visit and we can run around and play and chew on things. hehehe
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Mini

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Tiggy,

We miss you! Hope your Mom doesn't stay in Japan!

~J&B

nemokitty said...

Tiggy maybe you can some stay with me...then we can confuse my beans cuz we look alike! Oh, the fun we could have!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.