Friday, February 02, 2007

My First WCB in Furrever!

Hi Everyone!

Well, we finally moved into our new home! Now I have a kitty teevee just like Kismet! ALso, I have two new kittys to live with, they are ok I guess. I just want to play with them, but they are lazy kittys. I found lots of other stuff to play with though.




I love to play on the stairs. The railings are lots of fun.

This is my den.

The first day I was alone in the house, my mommy and the other lady were out and the other kittys weren't here yet, so I took Gerry down to the basment and into my den. I didn't want him to be scared and by himself in the strange house! (I also took my birdie toy into the den. Just to be safe.) Then later when my Mommy came home an we went to bed, I ran downstairs to get Gerry, and brought him up to the bedroom, then I went back down to the basement and got the birdie toy and brought IT up to the bedroom too. But that was only the first day or so. Now I am really comfortable and Gerry is hidden away somewhere and I am the only one who knows where he is. SO I know he is safe. I don't want the other kittys to think that they can share him. It's bad enough that they try to share my mommy. One of the kittys likes to sleep on my mommy's bed, but she doesn't realise that it is MY BED TOO. Sometimes we fight over who gets to sleep there. Other times we BOTH sleep with Mommy on her bed, one by her head and one by her feets. So I guess we are getting along OK.

Well that is all for now!

Go and visit the rest of this week's kittys at Rosa's Yummy Yums!!

21 comments:

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Tiggy, isn't it strange when the humans change the house? I am glad you are keeping Gerry safe. I hope th other 2 kitties are ok. Let us know in the blog!

D said...

Yay! Tiggy's back. I am glad you are enjoying your new home and the new kitties.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Oh, Tiggy, you are so sweet! It must feel strange for you to have two new kitties at home...
I hope that you'll soon get used to your new place!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Tiggy we missed you and are so glad you're back. I'm glad you're getting more used to your new place. I think the other kitty needs to realize that she may "share" the bed and the mommy, but that they are YOUR bed and YOUR mommy!
Good to see you again! Can't wait to hear all your adventures and what fun "shows" are on your new teevee.

Anonymous said...

ooh - kin ya see the fev-vers in the teevee?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi Tiggy! Welcome back! Glad to knoos yu is all settlin in! Looks like yu has lotsa fun toyz to play wif. Can I come plays wif yu?

Abby

Victor Tabbycat said...

Sounds like fings are goin better fur you, Tiggy! I like how you take care of yur toys. I pulled a fur mousie out of hidin unner the stove tonight an chased it all around again. I gotta put it back when I's done fur safe keepin.
When I started sleepin on the bed, Bonnie had a hissy fit an ran off, an it's been mine efur since. I'd share, but not her.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Hi, Tiggy! We haven't seen you in a long time and we're glad you (and your mommy) are doing great. It sounds like you have some good kitty roommates--and, rather, they have a very nice kitty roommate in you. You're very generous to share your mommy and her bed. We don't even like to share our Mom between us.

~J&B

Anonymous said...

Tiggy glad your happy in your new home.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day :)

Catzee said...

Where are you Tiggy!!!! Have a purry happy Valentines!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Stairs is furry fun!

Tiger Lily said...

Hi Tiggy. My name is Tiger Lily and I just tagged you on my blog for a meme so I can get to know more about you. Your new house sounds like a lot of fun!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow, Tiggy! It HAS been furrever since you've blogged! Welcome back!
DMM

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Hi, Tiggy!

We haven't heard any more from you. We hope you and your mommy are doing okay in your new home.

The dad from The Famous Five, http://thefamousfiveinwellywood.blogspot.com/, down in New Zealand walked out on his family just the other day. If you have any words of wisdom to share, they might enjoy hearing from you.

Purrs and hugs,
~J&B

Artsy Catsy said...

Hi Tiggy, we just met you and we're very happy about it! We know what it's like to deal with other kitties - we've got 9 over here, and sometimes 15!

Rocky
& the Artsy Catsy houseful

Anonymous said...

YAY welcome to your new home. It looks bright and wonderful!!

~Caesar

Mr. Hendrix said...

hi tiggy! just checking in to see how you're doing. hope you're getting settled in. take care!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Came by to say hello, but it looks like you haven't been able to come by in a while. I hope you and your mommy are doing well, and the other kitties and you have sorted everything out between you!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Just checking in. I hope things are getting settled and you and your mommy are OK. Stop by and let us know how you are sometime

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2009! ARe you still blogging?